The diploma course
This training enables professionals able to facilitate a deeper democracy, , both within ourselves and in our external environmentsto support an evolution and a change, both personal and collective, beyond the differences and precisely thanks to them.
The path to achieve the diploma goes from 5 to 7 years, divided into three phases: three-year basis, phase one and phase two up to the diploma.
In addition to participation in the seminars, personal sessions, study groups, supervision, daily practice quotidiana and a constant study of one's personal growth path are required.
At the end of the first three years it is possible to get theSIAF exam to achieve the certificate of professionalism of EXPERT COUNSELOR IN FACILITATION PROCESS ORIENTED.
After taking all the phase one exams, you will enter phase two, the path that will lead to the International Diploma in Processwork, recognized by IAPOP.
During phase two,you will receive the abilitation to give, under supervision, ProcessWork sessions to paying clients.
All seminars are in English with translation in Italian.
Diploma Infographics, requirements and exams. CLICK HERE to the Infographic pdf.
Forte dell’insegnamento di docenti il cui impegno umano e professionale in campo internazionale è garanzia di serietà ed entusiasmo, il percorso proposto ha come obiettivo quello di insegnare a to follow the wisdom of nature , manifesting in things that ‘happen to us’ and in the concrete challenges of everyday life, as well as in the subtle signals, and dreams and in the emotions that precede and accompany them. Developing such awareness and intervention skills allows us to:
- Develop curiosity and trust in the aliveness of an emerging process , and in ourselves, and our feelings.
- See a useful resource within any problem or discomfort, be it physical, emotional, relational, organisational or environmental.
- Unveil the hidden message in any significant experience to access its creative potential and its evolutionary significance.
- Evolve towards a holistic understanding of ourselves and of our relational dynamics and of the forces at play in the system.
- Be more fully ourselves in order to flow with change.
- Build genuine and deep and collaborative relationships , using our awareness of the ways in which we are privileged, and of any role in which we hold power in some way, including our own style of leadership.
- Explore and transform tensions, conflicts and altered states , our own and those of others, in ways that are characterised by the fostering of respect.
- Integrate the concepts and practices learned within any other discipline or professional skill set with which there is a compatibility of purpose and of values, improving their applicability and effectiveness regardless of the context or subjects involved.
Registrations are open. It is now possible to enroll in the school for the year 2020. Click here.