The diploma course
The path to achieve the International Diploma in ProcessWork, Counseling and Facilitation process and conflicts transformation oriented, has a variable duration between 5 and 7 years, divided into three phases: basic three-year, phase one and phase two up to the diploma.
In addition to participation in the seminars, which are held in Italian and English, we require personal sessions, study groups, supervision, daily practice and a constant study of one's personal growth path.
This training enables professionals capable of facilitating a deeper democracy, inside and outside of us, to support evolution and change, both personal and collective, beyond the differences and thanks to them.
At the end of the first three years it is possible to get theesame FEDPRO to achieve the certificate of professionalism of Counselor expert in Process-oriented Facilitation..
After having passed all the phase one exams you go to phase two, the path that will lead to International Diploma in Processwork, recognised by IAPOP.
Already during phase two, you will receive the possibility to give Processwork sessions under supervision with regularly paying customers.
Diploma Infographics, with requirements and exams for each step.
Introduction to ProcessWork
Thanks to the teaching of teachers whose human and professional commitment in the international field is a guarantee of seriousness and enthusiasm, the proposed path aims to teach to follow the wisdom of nature , manifesting in things that ‘happen to us’ and in the concrete challenges of everyday life, as well as in the subtle signals, and dreams and in the emotions that precede and accompany them. Developing such awareness and intervention skills allows us to:
- Develop curiosity and trust in the aliveness of an emerging process , and in ourselves, and our feelings.
- See a useful resource within any problem or discomfort, be it physical, emotional, relational, organisational or environmental.
- Unveil the hidden message in any significant experience to access its creative potential and its evolutionary significance.
- Evolve towards a holistic understanding of ourselves and of our relational dynamics and of the forces at play in the system.
- Be more fully ourselves in order to flow with change.
- Build genuine and deep and collaborative relationships , using our awareness of the ways in which we are privileged, and of any role in which we hold power in some way, including our own style of leadership.
- Explore and transform tensions, conflicts and altered states , our own and those of others, in ways that are characterised by the fostering of respect.
- Integrate the concepts and practices learned within any other discipline or professional skill set with which there is a compatibility of purpose and of values, improving their applicability and effectiveness regardless of the context or subjects involved.
Le iscrizioni all’anno in corso sono aperte con scadenza fino al 15 gennaio 2020 per gli studenti in corso e, causa adeguamento delle attività in programma all’emergenza Coronavirus, fino al 12 giugno 2020 per i nuovi iscritti. Click here.