The school offers three learning paths:
▪ Foundation Year: the student enrols and learns the theoretical, experiential and applicative bases of Process Work. He or she can then choose to continue and to complete one of the following two paths or both:
▪ Three-year training in process-oriented counselling of which the Foundation Year is the first one.
▪ Complete path leading to the International Diploma of Process Work of which the Fondation Year and the three years constitute the Phase One to which is added an advanced Phase Two.
Enrollment is annual and includes:
- attendance to the seminars (click here to see the programs of the previous years)
- attendance of training days and intensive supervision meetings
- the possibility to take the exams
- access to all educational material (only for students enrolled to the entire year)
- access to the school’s sharing and study channels.
The study path is enriched with personal sessions, study groups and supervision for a constant monitoring of the learning process.
All seminars are held in English and Italian and are valid for CFP credits.
Enrollment for 2024 is possible until January 10th, 2024.
Besides the student membership fee of 350€, the annual rate is set at:
– for the first three-year period: € 2,050
– from the fourth year onwards: € 1,850 / € 2.050, to be chosen according to its own economic contribution capacity.
For students enrolled just for ending the exam of the three-year path, the fee is € 350.
NB (only for students enrolled in the first year): for the purpose of a more aware attendance of the school, before being officially enrolled, those interested in the first year will have to undergo an admission interview with a school teacher (interview cost € 100, including membership fee of 20€).
- For enrollments in the first year made by October 31st 2023, there is a reduction of € 100 on the amount of the annual rate.
- 50% discount on the annual fee for those under 26 years old.
Are you already sure of enrolling and want to proceed with the registration?
The first step consistes in booking your admission interview. In order to proceed, please FILL OUT THIS FORM!
If you still need more info, do not hesitate to contact us:
+39 347 182 1047 (Samuel Capecchi – Students’ Coordinator).
Are you interested in the topic of Process Work but just want to participate in some seminars?
This is possible! As a member (annual fee 20€) you can participate in single webinar or seminar.
Click here for the upcoming events.
Info about Process Work
Are you interested in the subject of Process Work but would you like more information before registering?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you soon!