The school offers three learning paths:
▪ Base Year: the student enrols and learns the theoretical, experiential and applicative bases of Process Work. He or she can then choose to continue and to complete one of the following two paths or both:
▪ Three-year training in process-oriented counselling of which the Base Year is the first one.
▪ Complete path leading to the International Diploma of Process Work of which the Base Year and the three years constitute the Phase One to which is added an advanced Phase Two.
Enrollment is annual and includes:
- the attendance to the mandatory taught seminars (click here to see the programs of the previous years)
- attendance of training days and intensive supervision meetings
- the possibility to take the exams
- access to all educational material (only for students enrolled to the entire year)
- access to the school’s sharing and study channels.
The study path is enriched with personal sessions, study groups and supervision for a constant monitoring of the learning process.
All seminars are held in English and Italian and are valid for CFP credits.
Enrollment for 2023 is possible until January 31st, 2023.
Besides the association subscription fee of 350€, the annual rate is set at Euro 2,050 for the first year, Euro 1,850 for the second year and Euro 1,600 for third year.
From the fourth year on, the annual rate is set at Euro 1,550, 1,350 or 1,200, depending on your economic possibility of contribution.
From the fourth year onwards, it is possible to choose the fee according to the contribution capacity: € 1,350 / € 1,600.
For students enrolled just for ending the exam of the three-year path, the fee is Euro 350.
NB (only for students enrolled in the first year): for the purpose of a more aware attendance of the school, before officially be enrolled, those interested in the first year will have to undergo an admission interview with a school teacher (interview cost € 100, including membership fee of 20€).
- For enrollments in the first year made by December 15th 2022, there is a reduction of € 100 on the amount of the annual rate.
- 50% discount on the registration fee for those under 26 years old.
- Other promotions are planned for participation in individual seminars. Find out more by clicking here.
Are you already sure of enrolling and want to proceed with the registration?
For more info, write to email@example.com, or contact us via whatsapp at +39 347 182 1047 (Samuel Capecchi – Didactic Coordinator).
Are you interested in the topic of Processwork but just want to participate in some seminars?
This is possible! As a member (annual fee 20€) you can participate in single webinar or seminar.
Click here for the upcoming events.